Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kultura - www.kulturarestaurant.com

Kultura is best described as "New York chic." It's three layer restaurant and bar give your legs a workout and your eyes a feast on great exposed brick and glass tables. The crowd seen at Kultura is middle aged business men and women who work all day and party all night, with class of course. The boiled edemame beans covered in Miso is a must-order at Kultura. It is best to go on a weekend but week days are good if you want ultimate service and an empty, private setting. The UN-impressive garden salad is a no-go. If I want lettuce and tomatoes I will go to the grocery store and pay $4, rather than $15. I desire the setting rather than the food, so if you want a memorable place for post-dinner drinks, I suggest that Kultura is your place.

I give Kultura a "2.5/5" on the "D+D" scale

No comments:

Post a Comment